Introducing a forward thinking company...
ARH Tucker & Sons... a collaboration of traditional & modern techniques.
We are continuously adapting & changing how we work, always looking for ways to improve & enhance the techniques that we use.
ARH Tucker & Sons (Cleethorpes) Ltd has been established for over 80 years and our skills are constantly expanding. We have good working relationships with our clients, and constantly endeavour to produce quality workmanship.
Our company Specialises in:
- 2/3 Coat traditional wet plastering
- Rendering for tiling or drylining
- Stud partitions, wall linings, fire protection / column, beam encasement
- Suspended ceilings (Gyproc MF)
- Ceramic wall and floor
- Acid resistant tiling
- Quarry tiling
- Rendering, including sprayed through coloured render and acrylic renders
- Sand and cement, with a range of textured or plain finishes
- External wall insulation systems
- External insulated render systems
- Internal insulated plasterboard systems
- Sand and cement
- Fibrous moulds
- Gyproc coving
- Lime plastering
- Plaster lath ceilings
- Fibrous moulds
- Screeds, including pumped, mesh / fibre reinforced and SBR polymer modified screeds
- Granolithic paving
- Epoxy flooring
The company has worked on many sizeable projects from tiling Freshney Place Shopping Centre in Grimsby to stud partitions and drylining at Humber and Killingholme refineries.
More recently, we carried out external rendering and tiling to the new Premier Inn and Brewers Fayre in Cleethorpes.
We are also involved in renovation works carried out in conjunction with conservationists to listed buildings and churches. Over the years we have completed many heritage projects, repairing and replacing materials in listed buildings, such as the Guildhall at Boston, the Magna Carter building at Lincoln Castle and many churches and homes for English Heritage.